- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Balcony/deck
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Landscape & Patio:
- Recycled Deck Materials
- Dishwasher, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Kitchen Vents, Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Zoned Systems, Programmable Thermostat, HVAC ENERGY STAR rated, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 22
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy
- Potential Benefits:
HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Cost Savings of $36/yr for southern climates, $94/yr for northern climates.
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Health Benefits of reducing radon in the home, the second leading cause of lung cancer.
- Eco Benefits include a reduced amount of radon drawn into your house.
Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy and 30% in water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced air pollution, that combats climate change and aids in water resource conservation.
Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Eco Benefits include fewer dioxins emissions during manufacturing.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Recycled Deck Materials
- Eco Benefits include the reduced usage of raw materials.