- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Garages & Hardscape:
- Detached Garage or Carport
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Efficiency:
- Solar Water Heater with ENERGY STAR Backup Tank
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 34
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Solar Water Heater with ENERGY STAR Backup Tank
- Cost Savings of up to $280/yr and $5200 lifetime.
Detached Garage or Carport
- Health Benefits include reduced noise and keeping hazardous fumes away from the residence.