- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Water Efficiency:
- Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Dishwasher, Gas Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Programmable Thermostat, HVAC ENERGY STAR rated, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 13
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy
- Potential Benefits:
Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Health Benefits include a reduction in moisture and odors, and help in keeping out radon gas in basements.
HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Cost Savings of $36/yr for southern climates, $94/yr for northern climates.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Health Benefits of reducing radon in the home, the second leading cause of lung cancer.
- Eco Benefits include a reduced amount of radon drawn into your house.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.