- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- DOE ZER Registered
- Eco Property Type:
- Zero Energy Ready
- Applied for Certification:
- Applied for the Certification
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- ENERGY STAR Windows, ENERGY STAR Rated Exterior Doors
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Spray Foam Insulation, Exterior Ridged Foam Sheathing Insulation (EPS) (ISO), Blown In Insulation
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Efficiency:
- Water efficient kitchen faucets
- Energy Star Rated Appliances
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Kitchen Vents
- HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Electric Car Charging Station:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Zero Energy Ready
- Cost Savings vary, but it's so energy efficiently built that it can be coupled with a renewable energy system which can offset all or most of its annual energy consumption.
ENERGY STAR Windows
- Cost Savings of up to $583/yr compared to single-pane windows & up to $197/yr compared to double-pane, clear glass windows.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
ENERGY STAR Rated Exterior Doors
- Eco Benefits include reducing heat loss in the winter and keeping cool air inside when it’s warm outside, for reduced energy usage.
Spray Foam Insulation
- Cost Savings include reduced air leakage and its associated heating and cooling costs.
- Health Benefits inlude limiting the infiltration of allergens and pollutants.
Blown In Insulation
- Cost Savings of up to 50% on energy costs.
- Health Benefits include increased indoor comfort.
- Eco Benefits include enhanced HVAC performance, increased indoor comfort and saved energy.
Exterior Ridged Foam Sheathing Insulation (EPS) (ISO)
- Eco Benefits include improved air tightness, addeds R-value, reduced chance of condensation in wall cavities, and greatly reduced thermal bridging through studs.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Cost Savings of $36/yr for southern climates, $94/yr for northern climates.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Cost Savings of roughly $860/yr in fuel costs.
- Health Benefits include improved air quality with less health problems and costs caused by air pollution. EVs are also quieter than petrol/diesel vehicles, which means less noise pollution.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the emissions that contribute to climate change and smog and allowing greater diversity of fuel choices available for transportation.