- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Interior Finishes:
- Sealed concrete Flooring
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Exterior Storm Doors
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 12
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly
- Potential Benefits:
Sealed concrete Flooring
- Cost Savings include lower replacement costs, and it can contribute to lower energy use for heating and cooling because it retains heat in the winter, yet remains cool in the summer.
- Health Benefits include typically being VOC-free, reduced bacteria and mold growth.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Exterior Storm Doors
- Eco Benefits include reducing heat loss in the winter and keeping cool air inside when it’s warm outside, for reduced energy usage.