- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Gold, HERS Rated, LEED Registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 61-80
- HERS Rated Score:
- Applied for Certification:
- Applied for the Certification
- Interior Finishes:
- Eco-Friendly Interior Wood Materials, Salvaged Flooring
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Gas Stove
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
Eco-Friendly Interior Wood Materials
- Eco Benefits are that responsibly sourced hardwood comes from well-managed, sustainable forests, and recycled finishes reclaim waste materials.
- Eco Benefits include preventing further tree loss and landfill waste.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.