- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Platinum, Energy Star, Earth Advantage
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings due to energy savings that average 20% over typical homes.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality due to no off-gassing finishes, filtered air before home entry, sealed gas combustion systems, and proper ventilation.
- Eco Benefits like construction practices that preserve the natural habitat & include native plants, include water saving fixtures, reduce soil damage, reduce contamination, and reduce waste.
- Cost Savings of up to $250/yr from energy savings averaging 20%-30%.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality when using high-performance filters.
- Eco Benefits of reduced greenhouse gases by 3,287 lbs/yr compared to a typical home.