- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Patio, Pool, Spa/hot tub, Gym
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Fitness center, Private garden/patio
- Virtual Tour URL:
- HERS Rated, Energy Star registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 21-40
- HERS Rated Score:
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Air Conditioning
- Recreational Facilities, Protected Bike Lanes, Exercise Paths
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 95
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Health Benefits of greatly improved physical health.
Protected Bike Lanes
- Health Benefits include increased safety on the roads.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.