- Lot Size:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Patio, Pool, Balcony/deck
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Elevator, Terrace or Balcony
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Dishwasher, Gas Stove
- Zoned Systems, Radiant Floor Heat, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 15
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly
- Potential Benefits:
Radiant Floor Heat
- Health Benefits include improved air quality as allergens are not distributed.
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.