- Living area size:
- Building year:
- HERS Rated
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 21-40
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops, Sealed concrete Flooring
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Zoned Systems
- Electric Car Charging Station:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 82
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Cost Savings of roughly $860/yr in fuel costs.
- Health Benefits include improved air quality with less health problems and costs caused by air pollution. EVs are also quieter than petrol/diesel vehicles, which means less noise pollution.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the emissions that contribute to climate change and smog and allowing greater diversity of fuel choices available for transportation.
Sealed concrete Flooring
- Cost Savings include lower replacement costs, and it can contribute to lower energy use for heating and cooling because it retains heat in the winter, yet remains cool in the summer.
- Health Benefits include typically being VOC-free, reduced bacteria and mold growth.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
Spray Foam Insulation
- Cost Savings include reduced air leakage and its associated heating and cooling costs.
- Health Benefits inlude limiting the infiltration of allergens and pollutants.