- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Interior Finishes:
- Eco-Friendly Interior Wood Materials, Salvaged Flooring
- Garages & Hardscape:
- Detached Garage or Carport
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 11
- Livability Categories:
Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly
- Potential Benefits:
Eco-Friendly Interior Wood Materials
- Eco Benefits are that responsibly sourced hardwood comes from well-managed, sustainable forests, and recycled finishes reclaim waste materials.
- Eco Benefits include preventing further tree loss and landfill waste.
Detached Garage or Carport
- Health Benefits include reduced noise and keeping hazardous fumes away from the residence.