- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- HERS Rated
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Low VOC Paint
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Blown In Insulation
- Advanced Framing Techniques, Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Gas Stove, Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Pest Control
- High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 65
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.
Low VOC Paint
- Health Benefits include a reduction in hazardous chemicals emissions.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction of the 16% of VOC emissions that come from the paint industry and increase in urban smog.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy and 30% in water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced air pollution, that combats climate change and aids in water resource conservation.
Advanced Framing Techniques
- Cost Savings of up to $1,000 in materials and 5% in annual heating and cooling costs.
- Eco Benefits include optimized lumber use, and improved energy performance of the building envelope.
Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Eco Benefits include fewer dioxins emissions during manufacturing.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Blown In Insulation
- Cost Savings of up to 50% on energy costs.
- Health Benefits include increased indoor comfort.
- Eco Benefits include enhanced HVAC performance, increased indoor comfort and saved energy.