- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- HERS Rated, Pearl Certified
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 61-80
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Low VOC Paint
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Blown In Insulation
- Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Water Efficiency:
- Water efficient bathroom faucets, Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 55
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Water efficient bathroom faucets
- Eco Benefits include savings of approximately 20% water use. WaterSense bathroom sink faucets save 30%+ water use.
Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Health Benefits include a reduction in moisture and odors, and help in keeping out radon gas in basements.
Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Health Benefits of reducing radon in the home, the second leading cause of lung cancer.
- Eco Benefits include a reduced amount of radon drawn into your house.
Low VOC Paint
- Health Benefits include a reduction in hazardous chemicals emissions.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction of the 16% of VOC emissions that come from the paint industry and increase in urban smog.
Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Eco Benefits include fewer dioxins emissions during manufacturing.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Blown In Insulation
- Cost Savings of up to 50% on energy costs.
- Health Benefits include increased indoor comfort.
- Eco Benefits include enhanced HVAC performance, increased indoor comfort and saved energy.