- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Balcony/deck
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Eco Property Type:
- Zero Energy Ready
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Exterior Storm Doors
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Water Efficiency:
- Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Dryer: Electric, Electric Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans
- Programmable Thermostat, Air Conditioning
- Electric Car Charging Station:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
Zero Energy Ready
- Cost Savings vary, but it's so energy efficiently built that it can be coupled with a renewable energy system which can offset all or most of its annual energy consumption.
Exterior Storm Doors
- Eco Benefits include reducing heat loss in the winter and keeping cool air inside when it’s warm outside, for reduced energy usage.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Health Benefits include a reduction in moisture and odors, and help in keeping out radon gas in basements.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Cost Savings of roughly $860/yr in fuel costs.
- Health Benefits include improved air quality with less health problems and costs caused by air pollution. EVs are also quieter than petrol/diesel vehicles, which means less noise pollution.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the emissions that contribute to climate change and smog and allowing greater diversity of fuel choices available for transportation.