- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Spa/hot tub, Balcony/deck
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Terrace or Balcony
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Eco Property Type:
- Passive Designed
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Energy Star rated Clothes Washer, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Energy Star rated Dishwasher, Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans
- High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ ), Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 99
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings with reduced heating and cooling loads through energy-efficiency strategies, and then those reduced loads are met, in whole or part, with solar energy.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.
Energy Star rated Clothes Washer
- Cost Savings of 25% in energy and 33% in water that can save $35/yr in utility costs.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy that can save $270 over 5 years.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, equivalent to that of 870,000 vehicles.
Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy and 30% in water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced air pollution, that combats climate change and aids in water resource conservation.