- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Pool, Gym
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Fitness center, Private garden/patio, Concierge/Security, Elevator
- LEED Certified
- Interior Finishes:
- Silestone Countertops, Quartz Countertops
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Water Efficiency:
- Water efficient toilets
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Dryer: Electric, Gas Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Public Transportation (less than 2 mi)
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 82
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings because they are designed to use less energy than a traditionally built home.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
Water efficient toilets
- Cost Savings averaging $110/yr.
- Eco Benefits like saving between 20%-60% in water use.
- Health Benefits of reduced bacteria growth.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.