- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Pool, Spa/hot tub, Gym, Balcony/deck
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Fitness center, Private garden/patio, Concierge/Security, Elevator, Terrace or Balcony
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Energy Star, LEED Registered
- Applied for Certification:
- Applied for the Certification
- Gas Stove
- High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Walk Score Value:
- Public Transportation (less than 2 mi)
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 58
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $250/yr from energy savings averaging 20%-30%.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality when using high-performance filters.
- Eco Benefits of reduced greenhouse gases by 3,287 lbs/yr compared to a typical home.
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.