How to Improve a Listing's Sage Score
The Sage Score considers certifications, energy efficiency, building quality, community features, and hundreds more aspects of a home.
- Log in, create your account, or “claim your account” on your listing.
- Once you are logged in, select “My Listings” in the drop-down box on the top left corner
- Select the pencil icon to edit your listing.
- Select as many additional details you can under the following tabs "Overview", "Details" and "Documents and Gallery"
- Click "Next" or "Save Your Work" on each page.
The package includes a custom flyer, a certificate, explanation about the home’s benefits, displays for various rooms (if applicable) and documentation to present to lenders, appraisers, and home inspectors on the home’s potential benefits and potential increased market value.