Recent NewsRead more
How to have an eco-friendly 4th of July
Here are a few ways to celebrate the Fourth of July this year safely and with eco in mind!
1. Have fun and get patriotic! Find old toys or wood and use paint to decorate a red, white and blue theme. Place it in your window or front yard.
2. If you cannot easily cook out this year, think about supporting a local restaurant and order your 4th of July feast for pick up or delivery -- it's a win-win!
3. Instead of fireworks, consider putting on a shadow puppet show for the kids, or user solar path and string lights and create hearts or messages in your front yard.
4. If you cannot be with family and friends this 4th of July, ask a few neighbors if they'd sit on their driveways to enjoy some music (if someone plays the guitar or an instrument -- even better!) There are many ways to have fun with others while staying safely at a distance. Contests like paper air plane racing or hula hoops are great ways to enjoy family, friends, neighbors, whomever you are celebrating with!
By Olivia Merklinger, Communications Intern with www.RealtySage.com
* This article contains affiliate links. Which means at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase, Realty Sage may earn revenue.
Back to news