- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Energy Star, HERS Rated, Energy Star registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Pre-Finished Flooring
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- ENERGY STAR Windows
- Landscape & Patio:
- Recycled Deck Materials
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Smart Technology:
- Smart Thermostat
- Programmable Thermostat
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 72
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality,Technology. Includes smart and automated features Technology
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $250/yr from energy savings averaging 20%-30%.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality when using high-performance filters.
- Eco Benefits of reduced greenhouse gases by 3,287 lbs/yr compared to a typical home.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings of up to $83/yr in energy costs.
- Eco Benefits are that far less solid hardwood is used than typical wood floors.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
ENERGY STAR Windows
- Cost Savings of up to $583/yr compared to single-pane windows & up to $197/yr compared to double-pane, clear glass windows.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Recycled Deck Materials
- Eco Benefits include the reduced usage of raw materials.