- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Kitchen Vents
- Radiant Floor Heat, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 17
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential
- Potential Benefits:
Radiant Floor Heat
- Health Benefits include improved air quality as allergens are not distributed.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.