- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- HERS Rated, Energy Star registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house), Exterior Storm Doors
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Efficiency:
- Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Dishwasher, Electric Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans
- High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ ), Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 63
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Health Benefits include a reduction in moisture and odors, and help in keeping out radon gas in basements.
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Exterior Storm Doors
- Eco Benefits include reducing heat loss in the winter and keeping cool air inside when it’s warm outside, for reduced energy usage.