- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- HERS Rated
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Zoned Systems, Programmable Thermostat, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community, Public Transportation (less than 2 mi)
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 68
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.