- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Pool, Gym
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Fitness center
- Virtual Tour URL:
- LEED Silver, HERS Rated
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Recreational Facilities, Exercise Paths
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 92
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings because they are designed to use less energy than a traditionally built home.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
- Health Benefits of greatly improved physical health.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.