- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Pool, Gym
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Fitness center
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Landscape & Patio:
- Recycled Deck Materials
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Gas Stove, Energy Star rated Dishwasher, Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Programmable Thermostat, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Exercise Paths
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 20
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy that can save $270 over 5 years.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, equivalent to that of 870,000 vehicles.
Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy and 30% in water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced air pollution, that combats climate change and aids in water resource conservation.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Recycled Deck Materials
- Eco Benefits include the reduced usage of raw materials.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.