- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Gas Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans
- Programmable Thermostat, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Recreational Facilities
- Livability Categories:
Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
- Health Benefits of greatly improved physical health.