- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ ), Programmable Thermostat, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 15
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort
- Potential Benefits:
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy that can save $270 over 5 years.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, equivalent to that of 870,000 vehicles.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.