- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- HERS Rated, Energy Star registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Microwave, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Gas Stove, Energy Star rated Dishwasher, Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 51
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Health Benefits include a reduction in moisture and odors, and help in keeping out radon gas in basements.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy that can save $270 over 5 years.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, equivalent to that of 870,000 vehicles.
Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy and 30% in water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced air pollution, that combats climate change and aids in water resource conservation.