- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Private garden/patio
- Virtual Tour URL:
- HERS Rated, Energy Star registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Pre-Finished Flooring
- Landscape & Patio:
- Recycled Deck Materials
- Gas Stove
- Smart Technology:
- Whole House Home Automation
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans, Kitchen Vents
- High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ ), Air Conditioning
- Electric Car Charging Station:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Walk Score Value:
- Exercise Paths
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 55
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality,Technology. Includes smart and automated features Technology
- Potential Benefits:
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Cost Savings of roughly $860/yr in fuel costs.
- Health Benefits include improved air quality with less health problems and costs caused by air pollution. EVs are also quieter than petrol/diesel vehicles, which means less noise pollution.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the emissions that contribute to climate change and smog and allowing greater diversity of fuel choices available for transportation.
- Eco Benefits are that far less solid hardwood is used than typical wood floors.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Recycled Deck Materials
- Eco Benefits include the reduced usage of raw materials.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.