- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Garages & Hardscape:
- Detached Garage or Carport
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Dryer: Electric, Electric Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans, Kitchen Vents
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 13
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort
- Potential Benefits:
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Detached Garage or Carport
- Health Benefits include reduced noise and keeping hazardous fumes away from the residence.