- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Virtual Tour URL:
- HERS Rated, Energy Star registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Energy efficient, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Gas Stove
- Programmable Thermostat, HVAC ENERGY STAR rated, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Exercise Paths
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 61
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Energy efficient, gas water heater
- Cost Savings of between 8% to 10% in energy, or between $25/yr-$27/yr.
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Cost Savings of $36/yr for southern climates, $94/yr for northern climates.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.