- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Patio, Balcony/deck
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Air Sealing (whole house)
- Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Energy sources:
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Smart Technology:
- Whole House Home Automation
- Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 49
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Technology. Includes smart and automated features Technology
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings averaging 30% to 70% on heating, 20% to 50% on cooling, and potential savings of $400-$1500/year.
- Eco Benefit of geothermal power is that it is considered a form of renewable energy.
Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Cost Savings average 20% to 45% in total energy used.
- Eco Benefits of decreased green house gas emissions of up to 44%.
Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Eco Benefits include fewer dioxins emissions during manufacturing.
Air Sealing (whole house)
- Cost Savings of $83-$166/yr in energy costs.