- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Certified
- Landscape & Patio:
- Drought Tolerant or Native Plants
- Water Efficiency:
- Water Filter System
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 75
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings because they are designed to use less energy than a traditionally built home.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
Water Filter System
- Cost Savings of between $400-$700 on water bottles/yr for a family of 4.
- Health Benefits include filtering out unsafe chlorine and other unsafe chemicals from water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced numbers of water bottles in the landfill and in oceans.
Drought Tolerant or Native Plants
- Eco Benefits as little to no supplemental watering is needed.