- Living area size:
- Building year:
- HERS Rated
- Eco Property Type:
- Net Zero (grid-tied)
- Landscape & Patio:
- Grey or Rain Water Irrigation
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Sources:
- Rain Water Collection System, Grey Water System
- Energy Star Rated Appliances
- Zoned Systems
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
Net Zero (grid-tied)
- Cost Savings of 100% on utilities as it costs $0 for grid-tied energy costs.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Grey Water System
- Cost Savings of up to $400/yr.
- Eco Benefits like water usage reduced by 50%.
Rain Water Collection System
- Cost Savings of up to 40% in water consumption.
- Eco Benefits include reduced streambank erosion from stormwater runoff.
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.