- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Energy Star rated Clothes Washer, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Electric Stove, Energy Star rated Dishwasher, Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- HVAC ENERGY STAR rated, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 11
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings
- Potential Benefits:
HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Cost Savings of $36/yr for southern climates, $94/yr for northern climates.
Energy Star rated Clothes Washer
- Cost Savings of 25% in energy and 33% in water that can save $35/yr in utility costs.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy that can save $270 over 5 years.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, equivalent to that of 870,000 vehicles.
Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy and 30% in water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced air pollution, that combats climate change and aids in water resource conservation.