- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Pool, Gym
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Fitness center
- Energy Star
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- ENERGY STAR Windows
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Blown In Insulation
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Energy efficient, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Whole House Ventilation System (HRV/ERV)
- Programmable Thermostat
- Recreational Facilities
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 64
- Livability Categories:
Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $250/yr from energy savings averaging 20%-30%.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality when using high-performance filters.
- Eco Benefits of reduced greenhouse gases by 3,287 lbs/yr compared to a typical home.
Energy efficient, gas water heater
- Cost Savings of between 8% to 10% in energy, or between $25/yr-$27/yr.
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
Whole House Ventilation System (HRV/ERV)
- Cost Savings with reduced heating and cooling costs.
- Health Benefits include minimizing outdoor pollutants, back drafting of combustion gases from fireplaces or appliances, and removing moisture and pollutants.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
ENERGY STAR Windows
- Cost Savings of up to $583/yr compared to single-pane windows & up to $197/yr compared to double-pane, clear glass windows.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Blown In Insulation
- Cost Savings of up to 50% on energy costs.
- Health Benefits include increased indoor comfort.
- Eco Benefits include enhanced HVAC performance, increased indoor comfort and saved energy.
- Health Benefits of greatly improved physical health.