- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Pool, Gym, Balcony/deck
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Fitness center
- Energy Star, HERS Rated
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops, Pre-Finished Flooring
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Blown In Insulation
- Landscape & Patio:
- Recycled Deck Materials
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Kitchen Vents
- Zoned Systems, High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ ), Programmable Thermostat, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Recreational Facilities, Exercise Paths
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 55
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $250/yr from energy savings averaging 20%-30%.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality when using high-performance filters.
- Eco Benefits of reduced greenhouse gases by 3,287 lbs/yr compared to a typical home.
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Eco Benefits are that far less solid hardwood is used than typical wood floors.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Blown In Insulation
- Cost Savings of up to 50% on energy costs.
- Health Benefits include increased indoor comfort.
- Eco Benefits include enhanced HVAC performance, increased indoor comfort and saved energy.
Recycled Deck Materials
- Eco Benefits include the reduced usage of raw materials.
- Health Benefits of greatly improved physical health.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.