- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Private garden/patio
- Virtual Tour URL:
- HERS Rated, Energy Star registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops, Pre-Finished Flooring
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans, Kitchen Vents
- Zoned Systems, Air Conditioning
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 56
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Eco Benefits are that far less solid hardwood is used than typical wood floors.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.