- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Platinum, Earth Advantage
- Eco Property Type:
- Zero Energy Ready
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings due to energy savings that average 20% over typical homes.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality due to no off-gassing finishes, filtered air before home entry, sealed gas combustion systems, and proper ventilation.
- Eco Benefits like construction practices that preserve the natural habitat & include native plants, include water saving fixtures, reduce soil damage, reduce contamination, and reduce waste.
Zero Energy Ready
- Cost Savings vary, but it's so energy efficiently built that it can be coupled with a renewable energy system which can offset all or most of its annual energy consumption.