- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Certified
- Interior Finishes:
- Zero VOC Paint, Sealed concrete Flooring
- Radiant Floor Heat
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 72
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Radiant Floor Heat
- Health Benefits include improved air quality as allergens are not distributed.
Zero VOC Paint
- Health Benefits include improved air quality by reducing off-gassing and associated harmful effects.
Sealed concrete Flooring
- Cost Savings include lower replacement costs, and it can contribute to lower energy use for heating and cooling because it retains heat in the winter, yet remains cool in the summer.
- Health Benefits include typically being VOC-free, reduced bacteria and mold growth.