- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Platinum, Earth Advantage
- Eco Property Type:
- Zero Energy Ready
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings due to energy savings that average 20% over typical homes.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality due to no off-gassing finishes, filtered air before home entry, sealed gas combustion systems, and proper ventilation.
- Eco Benefits like construction practices that preserve the natural habitat & include native plants, include water saving fixtures, reduce soil damage, reduce contamination, and reduce waste.
Zero Energy Ready
- Cost Savings vary, but it's so energy efficiently built that it can be coupled with a renewable energy system which can offset all or most of its annual energy consumption.