- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Patio, Pool, Gym, Balcony/deck
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Fitness center, Elevator, Terrace or Balcony
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Exterior Storm Doors
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Clothes Dryer: Electric, Gas Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Kitchen Vents
- Zoned Systems, Air Conditioning, HVAC Filters: MERV 6+
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 17
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
HVAC Filters: MERV 6+
- Health Benefits include improved indoor air quality by reducing mold spores, dust mite debris, pet dander, etc.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Exterior Storm Doors
- Eco Benefits include reducing heat loss in the winter and keeping cool air inside when it’s warm outside, for reduced energy usage.