- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Blown In Insulation
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Recreational Facilities, Exercise Paths
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 11
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort
- Potential Benefits:
- Health Benefits of greatly improved physical health.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.
Blown In Insulation
- Cost Savings of up to 50% on energy costs.
- Health Benefits include increased indoor comfort.
- Eco Benefits include enhanced HVAC performance, increased indoor comfort and saved energy.