- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Pool, Spa/hot tub, Gym
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Fitness center, Private garden/patio, Concierge/Security
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Energy Star, HERS Rated
- Interior Finishes:
- Low VOC Paint
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Blown In Insulation
- Advanced Framing Techniques, Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Stove
- Smart Technology:
- High-Speed Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Recreational Facilities, Protected Bike Lanes, Exercise Paths
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 54
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality,Technology. Includes smart and automated features Technology
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $250/yr from energy savings averaging 20%-30%.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality when using high-performance filters.
- Eco Benefits of reduced greenhouse gases by 3,287 lbs/yr compared to a typical home.
Low VOC Paint
- Health Benefits include a reduction in hazardous chemicals emissions.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction of the 16% of VOC emissions that come from the paint industry and increase in urban smog.
Advanced Framing Techniques
- Cost Savings of up to $1,000 in materials and 5% in annual heating and cooling costs.
- Eco Benefits include optimized lumber use, and improved energy performance of the building envelope.
Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Eco Benefits include fewer dioxins emissions during manufacturing.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Blown In Insulation
- Cost Savings of up to 50% on energy costs.
- Health Benefits include increased indoor comfort.
- Eco Benefits include enhanced HVAC performance, increased indoor comfort and saved energy.
- Health Benefits of greatly improved physical health.
Protected Bike Lanes
- Health Benefits include increased safety on the roads.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.