- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Virtual Tour URL:
- LEED Gold
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Solar Tubes
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house), ENERGY STAR Rated Exterior Doors
- Landscape & Patio:
- Drought Tolerant or Native Plants
- Energy sources:
- Solar system, Owned Solar System
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Gas Stove, Energy Star rated Dishwasher, Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Smart Technology:
- Home Automation System, Whole House Home Automation
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Kitchen Vents
- Zoned Systems, Air Conditioning, HVAC Filters: MERV 6+
- Electric Car Charging Station:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings using approximately 20% less energy, with typical annual energy savings between $645 -$1288.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings include reducing the need to use artifical lighting and their associated energy costs.
- Health Benefits include helping with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) by increasing natural daily light exposure.
- Eco Benefits include providing natural light, especially where windows cannot, and offering better heat insulation properties than skylights.
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
HVAC Filters: MERV 6+
- Health Benefits include improved indoor air quality by reducing mold spores, dust mite debris, pet dander, etc.
Home Automation System
- Cost Savings vary, but coupled with smart bulbs and thermostats, Home Automation systems save energy, cut utility costs over time, and monitor water usage helping to prevent exorbitant water bills.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Cost Savings of roughly $860/yr in fuel costs.
- Health Benefits include improved air quality with less health problems and costs caused by air pollution. EVs are also quieter than petrol/diesel vehicles, which means less noise pollution.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the emissions that contribute to climate change and smog and allowing greater diversity of fuel choices available for transportation.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy that can save $270 over 5 years.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, equivalent to that of 870,000 vehicles.
Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy and 30% in water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced air pollution, that combats climate change and aids in water resource conservation.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
ENERGY STAR Rated Exterior Doors
- Eco Benefits include reducing heat loss in the winter and keeping cool air inside when it’s warm outside, for reduced energy usage.
Drought Tolerant or Native Plants
- Eco Benefits as little to no supplemental watering is needed.