- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Patio, Balcony/deck
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Zoned Systems, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 14
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.