- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Platinum, LEED Certified
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Solar Water Heater with ENERGY STAR Backup Tank, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings because they are designed to use less energy than a traditionally built home.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Solar Water Heater with ENERGY STAR Backup Tank
- Cost Savings of up to $280/yr and $5200 lifetime.
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.