- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Energy Star, HERS Rated, EPA Indoor airPLUS label
- Eco Property Type:
- Zero Energy Ready
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 79
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
EPA Indoor airPLUS label
- Cost Savings with a minimum 10% more energy efficiency, and on average 20% more energy efficiency, resulting in lower utility bills as compared to average homes.
- Health Benefits with improved air quality by reducing contaminants like mold, moisture, radon, carbon monoxide, and toxic chemicals.
- Eco Benefits of Indoor airPLUS certified homes as they are ENERGY STAR certified and are typically 20% more energy efficient on average than a typical home.
Zero Energy Ready
- Cost Savings vary, but it's so energy efficiently built that it can be coupled with a renewable energy system which can offset all or most of its annual energy consumption.
HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Cost Savings of $36/yr for southern climates, $94/yr for northern climates.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.