- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Eco Property Type:
- Tiny Home (under 500 sq ft)
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 20
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance
- Potential Benefits:
Tiny Home (under 500 sq ft)
- Cost Savings due to energy savings of typically 20% in energy use.
- Eco Benefits like significantly reduced CO2 emissions when heating and cooling a Tiny House compared to a typical house.
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.