- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Pool, Spa/hot tub, Balcony/deck
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Eco Property Type:
- Passive Designed
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Radiant Floor Heat, Heating/Cooling (passive solar)
- Natural Parkland/Forested Protected Areas (less than 2 mi)
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 97
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings with reduced heating and cooling loads through energy-efficiency strategies, and then those reduced loads are met, in whole or part, with solar energy.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Heating/Cooling (passive solar)
- Cost Savings of up to a 50% reduction in heating costs.
Radiant Floor Heat
- Health Benefits include improved air quality as allergens are not distributed.
Natural Parkland/Forested Protected Areas (less than 2 mi)
- Eco Benefits include improved air and water quality, increased biodiversity, and habitat protection, and reduced greenhouse gases (GHG), that are all inherent in a strategy that protects and preserves land.